These Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of Reima Lab Website, accessible at https://reimalab.cmnty.com/.
Reima Lab is an online community that is managed by Reima and powered by community platform CMNTY Corp.
Reima Lab is mainly accessible for Reima Friends members and ReimaGO mobile application users through registration form. One becames a member of the Reima Lab community aftrer filling the regisrtation form, confirming his/hers email address and accepting these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept Terms and Conditions presented here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Other than the content you own, under these terms, Reima Oy and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained on this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Members of the community will be invited to participate in various research activities related to Reima’s services and products. Invitations will be sent to members mainly via email and they can participate in activities by logging in to this Website by using their username and password.
Only a member of the Reima Lab community can participate in community's activities. Participation in activities is voluntary. The answers are expected to be truthful and based on the member's own experience and opinions. Each member is responsible for making sure that their answers/comments aren’t offensive (for example do not contain swear words or racist expressions).
Reima Oy compensates members for their participation with points they can earn by completing profile information, questionnaires, polls or other activities in the Reima Lab community. The amount of points a member can earn will be informed for each activity or task separately. With these points members can buy items in the "Use points" section. Items that members can buy are lottery tickets to monthly draws for vouchers to Reima Oy's web store at www.reima.com. They may include vouchers for a certain euro amount or/and percentage discount vouchers. Winners will be drawn in the beginning of each month - except of July months when there will be no prize draw - (starting from November 2018) among all who have purchased at least one lottery ticket the previous month. Items may also be physical products, third party gift cards or any other form of compensation. Each item will have a predefined price. Some items might have a limited availability due to member's location or item quantity. In case of product rewards, we can’t guarantee their availability at all times. When product rewards are sold out, they will disappear from Rewards shop.
Reima Oy reserves the right to add and delete items, edit the prices, quantities and lottery draw frequencies and rules at any time without further notice.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Reima Oy may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion.
Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website.
The community members’ answers/comments will be handled confidentially and their contact information will not be shared with a third party. The members do however give Reima the right to merge their answers with the pre-existing customer data (e.g. name and contact information) to help improve Reima’s customer service. The information shared in the Community will only be used for analyzing and profiling Community members, so that Reima can choose suitable members to participate in any given Activity.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Reima Oy reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
By accepting these rules, you consent that Reima Oy may collect and process information you submit to this Website.
A personal username and password are required for participating in the community. Each member can choose their username and password when signing in to the community for the first time and can be changed under the “Profile settings” section in the community. Each member is responsible for the safe keeping of their login details.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Reima Oy expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
In no event shall Reima Oy, nor any of its officers, directors and employees be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Reima Oy, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Participation in the online community is voluntary and members can terminate their membership at any time without additional justification.
The membership can be terminated under the “Your Profile” section's "Sign off" tab in the Website. After the membership has been terminated all of your account info, including your profile and any content you added will still be kept. Contact your community manager via private message within the community or by emailing to email@example.com if you'd like to get your data deleted.
Reima has the right to terminate a membership if the member has not participated in any Activities during the last 6 months, if the user account is suspected of being misused by a third party, or if the member has broken these Terms and Conditions.
Reima Oy reserves all right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Reima Lab Community. The Terms and Conditions for the Community are available in the Community and members will be notified of possible changes on the Community pages as well.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Reima Oy from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Reima Oy is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Reima Oy is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Reima Oy and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Finland, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Finland for the resolution of any disputes.
1. Registrar Reima Oy Karhumäentie 3, 01530 Vantaa Company ID 2204295-7
2. Name of register: Reima Lab Community member register.
3. Usage of Personal data: The information collected in the register will be used for market research activities. Reima will use the responses from these activities when developing their products, services and marketing strategies.
4. Register Content: The register can contain the below information about each member: Customer information
5. Research Activities: The members’ responses and comments in the community research activities (e.g. surveys and discussions)
The community members’ answers/ comments will be handled confidentially and the members’ contact information will not be shared with a third party. The members do however give Reima the right to merge their answers with the pre-existing customer data (e.g. name and contact information) to help improve Reima’s customer service. The information shared in the community will only be used for analysing and profiling their customer, so Reima can create customer based segments/ profiles to help develop the products, services, concepts and marketing.
6. Regular source of information Information is collected from members themselves.
7. We offer a newsletter in which we inform our users about our community activities, rewards and / or other relevant information about membership of the community. On registration you can opt-in for this newsletter. Each newsletter contains a link through which you can unsubscribe yourself.
8. Security measures: We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your personal and organisation information) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Please be aware that the security of your personal and organisational information also depends on the protection of your account. Do not disclose your website login credentials to unauthorized people. Also, be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We have implemented the following Google cookie: Google Analytics
The information Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google states that the SafeHarbor principles it follows are in line with the SafeHarbor program of the US Department of Commerce.
10. Data Protection Manual content: There is no manual content. Electronically stored information: The system, which contains personal information, can only be accessed by employees who have clearance to process personal information. The approved employees can access the register and personal information with a personal username and password. Members’ personal information is kept on cloud servers and/or on databases, which are all password and firewall protected.
11. Member’s rights for inspection and injunction: Members have the right to inspect what personal information is saved about them in the register (in accordance with the Personal Data Act 26 – 28 §). The request for inspection can be done through sending a written and signed request to Reima Oy, Karhumäentie 3, 01530 Vantaa, Finland. The request for inspection can also be done in person at the register holder’s offices (address details above). The inspection request can be done free of charge once a year. If there are errors in the information included in the register, a correction request can be submitted to Reima by the member. The correction request can be done in writing to Reima Oy, Karhumäentie 3, 01530 Vantaa, Finland. Each community member has the right to prohibit the registrar to process their personal data when it comes to direct marketing, distance selling or other marketing (e.g. genealogical research) (in accordance with the Personal Data Act 30 §).
Each community member is entitled to object or request restriction of the processing of his/her personal data and to lodge a complaint concerning the processing of data to a supervisory authority in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (from 25.5.2018).
12. If you have any questions or remarks, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org