1. Registrar Reima Oy Karhumäentie 3, 01530 Vantaa Company ID 2204295-7
2. Name of register: Reima Lab Community member register.
3. Usage of Personal data: The information collected in the register will be used for market research activities. Reima will use the responses from these activities when developing their products, services and marketing strategies.
4. Register Content: The register can contain the below information about each member: Customer information
- First and surname
- Address details
- E-mail address
- Place of residence
- Number of children
- Age of children
- Product(s) delivered to member (title and product code)
- ReimaGO sensor ownership
- Information about participation in the community activies
- Points earned
- Items purchased with points in the community
5. Research Activities: The members’ responses and comments in the community research activities (e.g. surveys and discussions)
The community members’ answers/ comments will be handled confidentially and the members’ contact information will not be shared with a third party. The members do however give Reima the right to merge their answers with the pre-existing customer data (e.g. name and contact information) to help improve Reima’s customer service. The information shared in the community will only be used for analysing and profiling their customer, so Reima can create customer based segments/ profiles to help develop the products, services, concepts and marketing.
6. Regular source of information Information is collected from members themselves.
7. We offer a newsletter in which we inform our users about our community activities, rewards and / or other relevant information about membership of the community. On registration you can opt-in for this newsletter. Each newsletter contains a link through which you can unsubscribe yourself.
8. Security measures: We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your personal and organisation information) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Please be aware that the security of your personal and organisational information also depends on the protection of your account. Do not disclose your website login credentials to unauthorized people. Also, be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We have implemented the following Google cookie: Google Analytics
The information Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google states that the SafeHarbor principles it follows are in line with the SafeHarbor program of the US Department of Commerce.
10. Data Protection Manual content: There is no manual content. Electronically stored information: The system, which contains personal information, can only be accessed by employees who have clearance to process personal information. The approved employees can access the register and personal information with a personal username and password. Members’ personal information is kept on cloud servers and/or on databases, which are all password and firewall protected.
11. Member’s rights for inspection and injunction: Members have the right to inspect what personal information is saved about them in the register (in accordance with the Personal Data Act 26 – 28 §). The request for inspection can be done through sending a written and signed request to Reima Oy, Karhumäentie 3, 01530 Vantaa, Finland. The request for inspection can also be done in person at the register holder’s offices (address details above). The inspection request can be done free of charge once a year. If there are errors in the information included in the register, a correction request can be submitted to Reima by the member. The correction request can be done in writing to Reima Oy, Karhumäentie 3, 01530 Vantaa, Finland. Each community member has the right to prohibit the registrar to process their personal data when it comes to direct marketing, distance selling or other marketing (e.g. genealogical research) (in accordance with the Personal Data Act 30 §).
Each community member is entitled to object or request restriction of the processing of his/her personal data and to lodge a complaint concerning the processing of data to a supervisory authority in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (from 25.5.2018).
12. If you have any questions or remarks, please contact us via: email@example.com